Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{animal instinct}

Looks like the lion has lost his crown as the king of the jungle, with the leopard getting all the attention this Fall season. If there is one print or pattern that never goes out of style, it is the garishly loved and constantly updated animal print. If you're wondering what your next purchase should be to help transition into Fall, I suggest you take a cue out of my "blog." I'm clearly suffering from feline fever this season as I double-dip in leopard with my trans-seasonal coat and printed calf-hair clutch, accompanied by an equally eye-catching red lip. In addition to playful animal prints I'm smitten with prim, ladylike silhouettes that create high-impact. Animal prints are a great way to energize your wardrobe. 


leopard print coat: brfs, dress: br, shoes: lanvin, calf-hair clutch: brfs fall 2011 collection, lips: mac 

2 comments:

  1. K! i LOVE this! need to break out my brfs leaopard coat on the blog! love the fall 2011 clutch too :-)

    xo,
    tara

    www.thewondergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look, jacket is really gorgeous!! following thru GFC :)

    xoxo hanz
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...