Sunday, March 6, 2011

fashion meets flexibility

I have been practicing hatha yoga at least twice a week, but I consider yoga to be part of my daily life because after awhile you no longer just practice yoga - you live it. My recent learning's include forearm and head stands, which increase circulation to the brain improving intelligence and memory and increase vitality and confidence. Not sure if I am any more intelligent or confident but I am definitely sleeping better and feel revitalized throughout the week. I can't wait for my class on Tuesday! 











"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him." 

 I wish you all a peaceful work week.

{images: Leon Saperstein.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...