Thursday, July 7, 2011

{carmel-by-the-sea}

My husband and I spent a lovely weekend in Monterey for our five year wedding anniversary - back where it all happened. The Lodge at Pebble Beach brought back over-flowing memories of our precious day, and the afternoon couldn't be any sweeter. I walked down the same stairs that I walked five years back to greet my father, and continued to walk the aisle on the 18th green where the commencement began. We strolled down the pier where our wedding party gathered for a quirky photoshoot. After all the walking my husband and I deservingly enjoyed a champagne brunch that offered an endless spread. We sat over-looking the green where there was sweet reminiscing of all the magical things you dream a wedding could be. A peak into our anniversary weekend...


maxi dress: daftbird from heidi says, blazer: jcrew, belt: br, handbag: topshop for fred segal, necklace: br, watch: rolex, friendship bracelet: wink nyc, ring: br, sandals: reiss, lipstick: impassioned by mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...